Saturday 21 January 2012

Oh the excitement - BEEF IS GOING DOWN!

So i went to the party thang last night :) was good... well up to a point when un necessary drama was made -_- hate that! buut yeah was buzzin man!
Went riding today :) for the first time in 2 weeks! felt so nice to be back on a horse again! SOLO is my baby!
THERE HE IS ^^^  :) 
I cant actually decide what college to go too.. I want to go to plumpton so bad and study horses but i cant work out if i want it as a hobby or a career hmmmm.. decisionsdecisions. I eeally dont want to go to 6thform its a last resort in my eyes, 
also... I NEEEEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found you randomly but this is really weird, is that Golden Cross? I jump my horse there all the time! Like craaazy how I randomly came across you over the internet! xx

    ReplyDelete