Monday 13 February 2012

growing up

so i went for my interview today at plumpton... and yes i got in! they offered me a place! woooo! its sooo exciting, looked at the accommodation and its nice, not looking forward to them 6.30 mornings tho! ahh well i will get used to it right? and in the summer it wont even be that bad cause it will be light anyways, it feels like im growing up soooo quickly! i cant belive that i fhinish school in 10 weeks!?! what is going on... going off to college, goodness me its come round quickly.. its gunna be a fresh start and i like it... so to start off that fresh start...
I deactivated facebook, people are so two faced and arrrh! they just do my head in.. i cant be dealing with it anymore AND the great thing is im not missing it! woo!
Anyways! im going back to plumpton tomorrow for a taster day there, i think that will be the decision maker.
OH! annd about my fringe i sorted it dont you worry ;) it came out fine, HEY! if horses dont work out i can always be a hair dresser ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment