Friday 2 March 2012

long time no see

HAHA! some people! they do make me laugh, you wanna hear something,, so im sitting down with my friends at lunch and were all having a laugh like usal and this girl comes and sits down with us which was kinda weird as she is bessie mates with these 2 other girls and usally doesnt want to know us.. but as were sitting there im scrolling down my twitter news feed and i can see that she is blatently slagging us off on twitter right in front of us.. WOW! wata twat! i couldnt belive it.. did she think that we couldnt see what she was writing!?!? ahaha!! dope! that really pissed me off! Had to get it out there.
My computer is off in a bit to get fixed :( peak times man! i dunno how long its going to take for it to come back buut at least it will be better right.
I went to dinner with my 2 friends last night! awww it was soo nice and the food was amazing if any of you live east sussex way then i recommend the black duck!
OOOOOO and im going riding for the first time in 2 months :O im gunna be hurting :L BYYYYYYYYE

No comments:

Post a Comment